VANCOUVER, Wash. — A recent fire at Walt's Quality Auto Detailing caused more than $40,000 in damage, according to The Columbian.

Firefights contained the fire in about 30 minutes once they arrived, said the article. Flames were controlled in one room of the shop.

No one was injured in the blaze, which was caused by a space heater kept too close to combustible items, stated the article.

Vancouver Fire Marshal Heidi Scarpelli shared in the article, “With the temperature dipping down and getting chilly, people are turning to additional heat sources in their homes.”

Scarpelli’s office is investigating whether someone was living in the shop, reported the article.

According to the article, the Red Cross provided one person displaced by the fire with food, clothing and lodging.

Click here to read the entire article.