To close out the year, Professional Carwashing & Detailing has compiled a list of the top 15 news stories of 2015 covered in Carwash eNews.
Peruse through the list below for a look back at the most popular news impacting the car care industry during 2015.
- Driver speeds through wash at 40 mph
- Rain Tunnel to begin May with new location
- Jacksons takes over Danny’s Family Car Wash
- Sheetz joins Grace for Vets, enrolls 140 carwashes to participate
- Carwashes to pay $1.3 million for wage violations
- Mister Car Wash completes 12-store acquisition
- Mark VII adds to key accounts team
- State-of-the-art carwash to open in October
- Jet wash opens in Bermuda, first of its kind in the area
- Carwash to charge $100 per vehicle during Burning Man
- Mister Car Wash acquires three locations in Orlando
- Owners to sell carwash chain
- Construction underway for multimillion-dollar development
- Owner sells site for $12M
- Mister Car Wash enters Colorado with high-volume acquisition
The Professional Crashing & Detailing team would like to thank our valued readers for supporting our publication across multiple platforms, including print and digital.