Vacuum motor causes fire - Professional Carwashing & Detailing
Connect with us
Close Sidebar Panel Open Sidebar Panel

Carwash News

Vacuum motor causes fire

BEDFORD, IN – An overheated vacuum motor was the cause for a small fire at Wash World of Bedford…

Advertisement

BEDFORD, IN – An overheated vacuum motor was the cause for a small fire at Wash World of Bedford early Sunday morning.

Click Here to Read More
Advertisement

According to the WBIW.com report, firefighters used a carbon dioxide extinguisher to put out the fire.

Carwash employee's dress catches on fire

There were no major damages.

To read the full story click here.

Advertisement
Click to comment
Connect
Professional Carwashing & Detailing