BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — There are some things that you’re just not supposed to vacuum.

One of them is gasoline.

This week’s video, featured on wkyc.com, shows a woman going to vacuum gasoline out of her trunk at a carwash in Titusville, Florida.

Seconds after she begins, the top explodes with a fiery burst off the vacuum.

A worker then comes to put out the flames with a fire extinguisher.

According to the article, the woman was not hurt and just drove away.

You can also read the article and watch this week’s video here.