Continuing to part two of our series, we look further into the skills needed to engage customers. These can be combined with up to date technology to create a wash experience that will keep customers coming back time and time again. Inc.com offers eight more abilities that should be refined to win over business partners, investors and loyal patrons.
- Presentation – Convey your passion and enthusiasm in a presentation, and don’t be late or run too long, notes the article.
- Confidence – Confidence will show customers how positive you are, shares the article. This way you can let customers know why your business is unique and special.
- Knowledgeable – Why are trying to sell your services and products to customers? Know what you want customers to take away from your carwash experience and be able to answer their questions.
- Selflessness – It’s not just about carwashing, it’s about your customers. According to the article, everything from policies and warranties, to operating hours and promotions should be customer-focused.
- Accessibility – Go the extra mile for your customers, reports Inc.com. Give them what they want, when they want it.
- Involved – Eighty-nine percent of entrepreneurs support charitable causes, says the article. Clients with similar values may align themselves with the organization. Charitable support shows an organization is invested in its community.
- Be Concise – Don’t lose people’s attention, states the article. “Cut the fat and stick to the basics.”
Click here to read the entire article.
Click here to read part one of the article.