Everyone loves their pets, but, unfortunately, not everyone else loves them as well. Sure, bringing your dog into work is nice for you and sometimes it can even add some joy to your business setting. However, be aware that customers might be allergic or simply scared of dogs and seeing one could deter them from coming back. So, if you insist on bringing Snoopy into work, make sure you are or will do the following:
- Make sure your dog isn't a "barker." It could be annoying to customers and your employees.
- Make sure all vaccinations are current.
- Keep the dog at least 60 feet away from customers at all times.
And, according to Pet Sitters International, make sure to do the following:
- Keep your dog on a leash and tied up at all times. Even if he is well-behaved, if something were to trigger him, it could
- Keep certain areas, such as eating areas and the bathrooms, as dog-free zones.