Sonny’s Enterprises is looking for two experienced Field Service Managers. We are searching for one for our Lawrenceville, GA location and one for our Phoenix, AZ location.
The ideal candidate will have excellent people management skills, be self-motivated and possess a positive attitude. The hours for this job will be 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., additional hours as needed. Can include working on weekends to complete jobs. This role reports directly to the COO.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manages team of 15+ field service techs who perform on-site routine services, including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Oversees the scheduling and assignment of jobs.
- Responsible for training, development and mentoring of Field Service Teams.
- Handles service contracts and directs support services.
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing.
- Develops methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery.
- Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved, utilizing engineering, manufacturing, and other teams as needed.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. Provides input for developing budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the department and achievement of desired metrics.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and retaining talented employees and effectively developing department personnel.
- Communicates effectively with customers and resolves billing disputes.
- Looks for opportunities to gain additional business from existing customers and establish relationships with new customers.
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure customer satisfaction and improve operational efficiency.
- Use data to perform root-cause analysis. Focus on customer or financial impacts to the business.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, high school diploma required
- High mechanical aptitude, preferably with experience as a Technician previously
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of 10+ Service Techs
- May require travel up to 25%
- Ability to motivate and manage remote staff
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage a P&L
HOW TO APPLY
***If Interested please email resumes to [email protected]
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer