Multiple positions open throughout the United States (GA, NC, SC, TN & AL) for Service/Install/Remodel Techs.
Carwash Services of the Southeast is an industry leader providing services, chemicals, and professional installation to meet the demands of car washes across the region. Our dedicated, expert-led sales, service and support divisions work together to equip car wash business owners with the tools they need to achieve and maintain success, including around-the-clock service and a huge parts and chemicals warehouse
Must be motivated, able to work without direct supervision, have excellent customer relation skills, and the ability to troubleshoot situations with quick resolutions and ensure quality of workmanship. Hours may vary and the position will require travel.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Install or service systems at customer sites.
- Service teams travel daily within an assigned territory.
- Install/remodel teams are required to travel locations weekly, Monday to Friday, but may be required to work weekends as necessary based on the workload.
- Provide training and technical assistance to clients and customers.
- Troubleshoots and repair equipment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High School Diploma/GED required. Preference given to Technical School graduates, Automotive Techs, Fabricators, and Installers.
- 3-5 years of hands-on installation or construction field.
- Prior experience in the Electrical, Automotive, or HVAC is a plus.
- Will require proper coordination and motor skills to work with power/hand tools as needed.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Prefers to work outside.
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver’s License required.
- Candidates will be required to complete a background check and drug screen before beginning work.
HOW TO APPLY
***If Interested please email resumes to [email protected]
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer