CINCINNATI — Swapalease.com, the nation’s largest car lease marketplace, has announced its selections on the “top vehicles for the summer season,” according to a press release.
Swapalease collected data from users in top markets on which vehicles they prefer to lease for the summer months based on their location, the release continued.
There has been an increase in users searching for a variety of leases pending the upcoming summer months, the release added.
According to the release, the top vehicles for summer road trips as voted on by Swapalease users are as follows:
- New York City: Lincoln Nautilus. Swapalease users in New York City voted that the Lincoln Nautilus was their choice for top summer vehicle, being that it is ideal for summer getaways. The Nautilus is versatile enough to handle the winter terrain yet offers comfortable amenities and a panoramic roof that make it suitable for summer in the city.
- Los Angeles: BMW 330i. Los Angeles users said that the BMW 330i is the ideal vehicle for the summer season in California. Users noted that the vehicle has upgraded technology features, making it easy for a “smooth and reliable ride.”
- Chicago: Volkswagen Jetta. The Volkswagen Jetta was selected by Chicago users for its sleek and balanced design as well as turbocharged engine performance. A turbocharged engine comes standard in the Jetta, so all users can take advantage of quick speeds with confident handling.
- Houston: GMC Sierra Denali. Swapalease users in Houston voted that the GMC Sierra was their vehicle of choice for the summer season due to the quick load and unload tailgate options, making for less time spent unnecessarily in the heat. The Sierra is known for its technologies to improve trailering and long-distance travel.
- Phoenix: Jeep Compass. Phoenix users selected the Jeep Compass as their vehicle of choice for a summer vehicle. The Jeep is ideal for the seasonal outdoor activities that Phoenix has to offer.
- Jacksonville, Florida: Toyota Camry. Jacksonville users selected the Toyota Camry as their vehicle of choice for a summer vehicle that suits the Florida beach lifestyle. The Camry boasts a “piece of mind” guarantee for drivers, making for an easy, care-free drive. The Camry also comes with a five-star safety rating.
Swapalease.com regularly sees more car shoppers looking for summertime rides as soon as daylight savings approaches, and with more people amenable to shorter-term driving needs, they enjoy a more seasonal aspect of car shopping that’s also friendly on their wallets, the release noted.
“We’re seeing an increase in customers searching for their ideal summer-time lease as we hit the spring season,” said Scot Hall, executive vice president of operations at Swapalease.com. “Shoppers are looking for vehicles they know will benefit them most during the summer months but may also carry them into the fall. Swapalease offers affordable seasonal lease deals to allow for vehicle flexibility during the changing seasons.”