View Cart (0 items)

Online Exclusives

Blog: “You got started . . . .now what?”

May 9, 2013
Almost everyone in the detail and carwash industry knows what needs to happen. The greater challenge is to know how to do it.
Read More

Blog: Road trip

May 3, 2013
Driving back to Atlanta last week from an extended trip with my son to visit three universities, and learn more about...
Read More

Blog: Thank you and goodnight

May 1, 2013
I've learned a lot over the past two years in the carwash industry.
Read More

Blog: Content marketing

April 30, 2013
Many owners and managers in this business face daily calls and door knocks from people selling advertising and...
Read More

Arguing with myself: How do I increase profitability?

April 29, 2013
Cost cutting can be a two edged sword that may increase profitability but hopefully not at the expense of wash performance...
Read More

Magic Johnson as a carwash owner?

April 26, 2013
Basketball legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson was the keynote speaker at the recent Car Wash Show™.
Read More

Blog: Are you a fan of Groupon?

April 22, 2013
I have heard mixed reviews about this online-based daily-deals website. Consumer of course, love it. Business owners...
Read More

Blog: Trade show prep

April 19, 2013
The best advice I ever received about preparing for a trade show, should work for you too. This weekend, as you are...
Read More

Blog: A second Veterans Day?

April 17, 2013
As news has started to trickle in on various Earth Day events and carwash specials, it appears that the holiday may be a perfect fit for carwash owners.
Read More

Blog: Pain, passion and purpose

April 11, 2013
It was a striking statement. I was caught totally off-guard. I didn’t have the presence of mind, unfortunately, even...
Read More