Self-serve carwash catches fire - Professional Carwashing & Detailing
Connect with us
Close Sidebar Panel Open Sidebar Panel

Carwash News

Self-serve carwash catches fire

LORAIN, Ohio — The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical malfunction.

Advertisement

LORAIN, Ohio — J&E’s Superwash was severely damaged when an electrical malfunction caused a fire, according to chronicle.northcoastnow.com.

Click Here to Read More
Advertisement

The fire chief said the malfunction involved a blown light or voltage spike in the carwash’s first bay, stated the article. No one was using any of the six bays of the wash when the fire erupted, and no one was hurt.

Bystanders saw smoke reaching 30-feet high when firefighters arrived.

The fire spread through three bays before it was contained. It caused about $45,000 worth of damage, while the entire property is worth $58,230, said the article.

Click here to read the entire article.

Advertisement
Click to comment
Connect
Professional Carwashing & Detailing