In the final video of this month’s water recycling series, Associate Publisher – Editorial Rich DiPaolo discusses closed-loop water reclaim systems.
DiPaolo says, “There is a common misconception that closed-loop means self-contained, with no water coming in or going out. However, this is not the case.”
To learn more about closed-loop systems, be sure to watch the video.
You can view previous water videos below:
- The facts about water and carwashing
- Reuse versus reclaim
- Water restoration and restored spot-free rinse
- Water recycling ROI and payback analysis
- Water recycling options
- Water recycling systems filtration methods
- Buying considerations for water recycling systems.
To see other videos in our Carwash Connection series, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel here.
Stay tuned for more of PC&D’s original videos.