View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

A carwash glossary

Robert Andre
A listing of the most common carwash terms and their definitions.
Read More

Association exultation

How the president of the Connecticut Carwash Association is keeping his members optimistic.
Read More

The suction function

Debra Gorgos
Vacuum experts share tips for making them run better and last longer.
Read More

News & Notes

People Vic Odermat, president and CEO of Brown Bear Car Wash, and his son, Lance, vice president, were the subject of a feature article in Seattle Weekly. The profile focused
Read More

Preparing to sell your carwash

Mike Handelsman
In a slow economy, it’s best to get your affairs in order instead of jumping for a sale.
Read More

Ground Breaking

?Nashville, TN The owners of Super Speed Wash had to jump over several hurdles, relating mostly to environmental and safety concerns from the community and planning commission, but it is
Read More

Anagraming away!

When you rearrange the letters in DORMITORY you get “dirty room.” How fitting. Unfortunately, rearranging the letters in CARWASH using the online Internet Anagram Server, does not yield the same
Read More

Easy customer service

Brian Cook
Track customer phone calls and improve customer relations with this simple software.
Read More

Ground Breaking

Hudson, WI Arizona-based Terraplan Development Inc. has finished re-branding the carwash it purchased a little over a year ago and is accepting customers down the tunnel. Formerly known as Hudson’s
Read More

Wash those lyrics out of my head

Car Wash, by Bruce Springsteen, from the album Tracks Well my name is Catherine LeFevre I work at the Astrowash on Sunset and Vine I drop my kids at school
Read More