View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

Anagraming away!

When you rearrange the letters in DORMITORY you get “dirty room.” How fitting. Unfortunately, rearranging the letters in CARWASH using the online Internet Anagram Server, does not yield the same
Read More

Easy customer service

Track customer phone calls and improve customer relations with this simple software.
Read More

Ground Breaking

Hudson, WI Arizona-based Terraplan Development Inc. has finished re-branding the carwash it purchased a little over a year ago and is accepting customers down the tunnel. Formerly known as Hudson’s
Read More

Wash those lyrics out of my head

Car Wash, by Bruce Springsteen, from the album Tracks Well my name is Catherine LeFevre I work at the Astrowash on Sunset and Vine I drop my kids at school
Read More

Getting the cash to grow

How a merchant cash advance could help you secure the funds to keep your carwash competitive.
Read More

Down the drain know how

A chemical engineer talks to PC&D about his experience with industrial water and wastewater.
Read More

What's In Your Wash

Business: Wash Wizard Car Wash #1 Type: Self serve and in-bay automatic Owner(s): Brian Cook and Casey McKinley Location: Moncks Corner, SC Year opened: 2007 Equipment/chemicals: Jim Coleman Water
Read More

Her first time

I wonder if this kind of thing happens to the editor of Professional Hairdressing Magazine? Last month, my best friend Julie called me completely out of breath and in a
Read More

Tides of Carwashing: The right kind of advertising

“Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.” — Mark Twain, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court Consumers are bombarded every minute
Read More

News from the Industry

Procter & Gamble acquires Carnett’s Procter & Gamble (P&G) has acquired the assets of Carnett’s carwash franchise company, a well-known Atlanta-based chain with 15 locations. As Professional Carwashing & Detailing®
Read More