View Cart (0 items)

Environmental Issues

WATER RECLAIM: Seven things you need to know about this eco- and economically-friendly initiative.

1 When you use reclaimed wash water in a wash process, you save on both the cost of the fresh water you aren’t using as well as on the
Read More

I’m no Roger Ebert, but...

Debra Gorgos
Back in the 11th grade, I used to write movie reviews for my high school newspaper. I didn’t necessarily wax philosophically about cinematography, directors’ signature touches and storyline symbolism,
Read More

Illuminating LED

Phillip Lawless
How the biggest change in lighting since Edison’s light bulb can benefit your carwash.
Read More

Here are 35 ways to go green...

Debra Gorgos
... without breaking the bank
Read More

The Benefits of Going Green Part 2

Lustra™ Tip of the Month
Read More

Sustainable ‘green’ successes

Jim Fitzpatrick
Read on to find out how these companies found success while helping to save the environment.
Read More

A talk with Mark Brock, Vice President of Marketing

Lustra™ Tip of the Month
Read More

Why you need an energy audit

Michael McCloskey
One LEED-certified green designer explains the benefits of having an energy audit conducted at your car care business.
Read More

Make recycling work at your carwash

Matt Riggs
Implement a top-notch recycling program with these tips and tricks from RecycleSpot.org.
Read More

Earth-friendly products

From packaging to product to reducing your carbon footprint, Ultraflex® is an advanced system of ultra concentrated, Earth Ready® products that meet your performance requirements while reducing your carbon footprint.
Read More