View Cart (0 items)

Online Exclusives

Blog: Step it up, sign up!!

This short piece is for the two regular readers of this blog who have not yet made definite plans to attend and participate in the upcoming The Car Wash Show™...
Read More

Read April's cover story: Better people = better results

The causes of turnover and how to reduce it.
The story was written by acclaimed industry veteran and expert, Steve Gaudreau.
Read More

Blog: This is the industry game-changer!

Important, game-changing ideas and events need time to develop. It took Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin almost...
Read More

Blog: Make this happen

Operators, you are in control of your fate. There are numerous challenges which you must encounter and overcome, for sure, yet I urge you to consider...
Read More

iFLEX returns better than ever in 2013

Presented by Automotive Oil Change Association (AOCA), the International Fast Lube Expo (iFLEX), is taking place April 29-May 1.
Read More

Blog: Consultants and coaches

Management consultants have been around for more than a half-century. Business coaches emerged at the start of this one. Management consultants are very...
Read More

Blog: A collection of wacky commercials

My latest blog is a rundown of some impressive, and not so impressive, carwash commercials.
Read More

How has the industry changed?

From the Perry archive last week, I found an invaluable commentary from my fellow Professional Carwashing and Detailing...
Read More

Blog: Carwashing is a land of opportunity

I am always happy to see the car care industry get creative when it comes to training and hiring new employees.
Read More

Blog: March Madness

There are two different forms of March Madness. I am a hard-core victim of one highly contagious kind of March Madness.
Read More