View Cart (0 items)

Online Exclusives

Vote in our current poll

June 12, 2013
Poll asks: Will you be attending the Southeastern Carwash Association 2013 Trade Show & Expo in Orlando?
Read More

Carwash owner joins search for Bronx man

June 11, 2013
HUNTS POINT, NY —The owner of Le Club Hand Car Wash is using a billboard near his property...

Read More

Vacuum motor causes fire

June 10, 2013
BEDFORD, IN - An overheated vacuum motor was the cause for a small fire at Wash World of Bedford...

Read More

UK carwash employees on trial

June 7, 2013
PRESTON, LANCASHIRE, UK – A pair of carwash employees are on trial following their arrests for allegedly living illegally in the United Kingdom...

Read More

Blog: Are these the new buzzwords?

June 6, 2013
The current ones, of course, are still important. And they have had a great run. At a critical point in the industry...
Read More

New account executive joins PC&D

June 5, 2013
LATHAM, NY — Profesional Carwashing & Detailing welcomes new account executive Mike McCabe

Read More

Submit your Most Valuable Carwasher nomination today

June 4, 2013
Act fast as nominations will only be accepted until June 7
Read More

Blog: Don’t be a distracted driver

June 3, 2013
The story goes: A customer is in the tunnel when he gets a phone call on his cell. In the next few minutes he is racing through the wash...
Read More

Blog: Industry leaders are different

May 31, 2013
Have you ever noticed that leaders develop a unique or different perspective? The trained eye of an experienced...
Read More

Not much love for the Governor

May 28, 2013
Wow, this one I really missed!! I nailed the Super Bowl winner, and had an excellent showing in March Madness. I had a strong hunch, however...
Read More