View Cart (0 items)

Online Exclusives

Not much love for the Governor

Mike Perry
Wow, this one I really missed!! I nailed the Super Bowl winner, and had an excellent showing in March Madness. I had a strong hunch, however...
Read More

Blog: Help emergency responders help you!

Mike Benmosche
A fire occurs at the wash or an employee’s foot is caught in the conveyor, is your wash ready for these potential emergencies?
Read More

How can we as a nation get through this?

I'm saddened by the news that has come out of Oklahoma. I know the content on our website is supposed to be about...
Read More

Blog: Self-correction and self-motivation

My first mentor cautioned me: never assume that you know all the answers. “And be certain,” he added, “that you are always...
Read More

Blog: Sonny Fazio — Thoughts and Memories

Ron Holub
The carwash industry has lost a true pioneer and icon and operators from coast to coast have lost a friend...
Read More

Out of business

Mike Perry
“Father, forgive me, for I have sinned.” It was a short, silent prayer.My transgression required, I thought, no more....
Read More

Blog: “You got started . . . .now what?”

Mike Perry
Almost everyone in the detail and carwash industry knows what needs to happen. The greater challenge is to know how to do it.
Read More

Blog: Road trip

Mike Perry
Driving back to Atlanta last week from an extended trip with my son to visit three universities, and learn more about...
Read More

Blog: Thank you and goodnight

Phillip Lawless
I've learned a lot over the past two years in the carwash industry.
Read More

Blog: Content marketing

David Dwyer
Many owners and managers in this business face daily calls and door knocks from people selling advertising and...
Read More