View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

MCA show kicks off May 6 with Mister CEO education session

May 5, 2014
STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich. — The Midwest Car Wash Association Expo takes place May 6-7, and will feature over 40 vendors, according to the Macomb Daily

Read More

Tips on maximizing your signage

May 2, 2014
CLEVELAND — Reassessing the signage at your business could lead to an uptick in sales, according to Small Business Trends.

Read More

New carwash providing benefit to community in small town

May 1, 2014
CLEVELAND — Terry Schoen had a vision for a new carwash in a small town, and he and his wife have been able to give an old building new life, according to Cleveland.com. 

Read More

Drought means restricted days for carwashes in Texas

April 30, 2014
WICHITA FALLS, Texas — If Stage 5 restrictions go into effect carwashes would be forced to shut down two days a week, according to Texomashomepage.com.

Read More

Nominate your Most Valuable Carwasher

April 29, 2014

LATHAM, NY — Professional Carwashing & Detailing® magazine is seeking nominations for its 24th award winner which will be announced in the July issue.

Read More

Spread the word about pet washes

April 28, 2014
The pet industry continues to grow every year. People love their pets, and many times are willing to pamper them more than they are their vehicle.
Read More

If It's Free and No Good, It's Still No Good!

CarWash College™ Tip of the Month
April 28, 2014
Lately I have talked about the price and quality of the services offered at your car wash.
Read More

And all that jazz

April 28, 2014
I don’t know about you, but I felt as if the 2014 Car Wash Show™ flew by as fast at the whipping winds that blustered through downtown Chicago.
Read More

How to avoid vacuum adversities

Presenting everything you need to know to keep your vacuums from extracting your time, energy, and profits.
April 28, 2014
As with any piece of carwash equipment, regular maintenance and efforts of preservation can pay off in dividends when it comes to your vacuums.

Read More

New carwash also offers lube, detailing services and minor mechanical repairs

April 25, 2014
WILLINGBORO, N.J. — The recently opened Finish Line 38 has plenty of traffic on a busy highway, and offers a unique service package, according to the Burlington County Times.

Read More