This episode of Wash Talk is a continuation of our special Leadership Series, where we return to some of our past guests to get their thoughts on the different aspects of being a leader.
Our last Leadership Series podcast was episode 51, which talked about how to choose between two equally qualified job candidates.
Today’s topic, however, is: What was your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
However, for most of our guests, “failure” isn’t an option, so instead of seeing something as a failure, they see it as something to be continually refined until it works.
The following guests offered opinions on this topic:
- Bud Abraham, a detailing industry veteran
- Mayra Chimienti, vice president of operations services for Mister Car Wash
- Gabe Mendoza, president of Driven Brands Car Wash North America
- Gene Dinkens, president of Zips Car Wash
- Carl Howard, chief operating officer of Autobell Car Wash
- Chris McKenna of McKenna Assets LLC, Car Wash Consulting Division
- Arthur Wessels, executive vice president and head of global key accounts for WashTec
- Harry Caruso, founder of Car Wash Advisory
Be sure to like and comment on this episode!